Introduction to the Science Playground



Welcome to the Science Playground
with the Sci Gal!
Introduction

What inspires and interests you? Is there something that truly sparks your curiosity? Is it the way that a pack of Mentos and a 2L Diet Coke bottle can create a deadly weapon ? How about if you could create a snot-like slime at home? (Kinda gross, I know!) Do you enjoy blowing things up? Or do you just love SCIENCE? If you answered yes to any of these questions -- then you're in the right place! Over the course of this introduction, I will cover the basics with all of you - who, what, when, where, why, and how! Keep reading along, I promise to make it simple and sweet! 

WHO?
My name is Vanessa, however you may refer to me as the SCI-GAL.

WHAT IS THIS BLOG ABOUT?
If it isn't already obvious, The Science Playground, is a science based blog I created after a school project had inspired me to explore my passion. The main goal is to inspire and intrigue viewers with different science experiments, with the hopes that all of you will attempt to recreate them. We will cover three of  some of the main branches of science - Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. If you aren't very interested in one stream, there are still plenty of different experiments that may appeal to you.
After many unsuccessful attempts of uploading the experiments to my YouTube channel, I decided that I would create a blog instead.

WHEN?
Every Wednesday, I will be posting a new experiment that will include instructions, a material list and various pictures. Check back often for new posts and updates!

WHERE?
On this blog of course! I will be conducting these experiments in my own home, with the intentions that all of you will perform these experiments at home as well!

WHY?
Once again, our goal is to inspire and intrigue viewers with different science experiments, with the hopes that all of you will attempt to recreate them. We hope that we can expand your science knowledge even more with every post.

HOW?
With a vast selection of different materials, ingredients and requests, these experiments will surely be a success.

GOT A QUESTION OR REQUEST?
Feel free to email me at englishscienceproject@gmail.com!

*******
Hopefully this gives you a brief overview of the following things that are yet to come! Be prepared for our first segment on Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response!

That's it for now, hopefully we'll see you here next week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment